Club Allies play a very important role in bridging the gap between what our Club members pay to be a member of the Boys & Girls Club, and the actual cost of providing Club services. By pledging a monthly donation to the Club, you can spread your support out over the year and increase the impact of your gift.
- Ensure members access to homework help at the Club
- Provide youth who need you most access to positive role models
- Make sure low income kids have a healthy dinner option each evening
- Make available beneficial programs such as athletics, music lessons, art instruction, robotics, career and college readiness and much more
- Make an investment in Lowell – every dollar invested in the young people at the Boys & Girls Club returns over $9 in benefits to the community. Click here to learn more.
To make your monthly donation, click here to visit our Donation page. Scroll down to “Monthly Recurring Gift Information” and select the amount* you wish to donate each month. Once you have entered your credit card information, you will be charged the first monthly payment. Subsequent payments will automatically be charged to your card on or around the 15th of each month. You can cancel or change your monthly giving at any time by calling Angel Brunelle at 978-458-4526 x 19 or email email@example.com.
Please note that Club Allies who make gifts of $84 or more per month will be listed as Dutton Street Society members.
Once you make your commitment to be part of the Club Allies, you will be sent an acknowledgement letter. You will also receive an annual tax statement reflecting your tax deductible gifts made to the Club throughout the year.