A day at work never felt better. We welcome groups and individuals from local businesses and organizations that want to help make a difference in the lives of youth in Lowell.
We offer the following opportunities to support the kids at the Boys & Girls Club:
- Group volunteer projects – Whether you want to help out with a facilities project such as landscaping, gardening, painting or cleaning, or want to provide an activity for our members, we welcome your group to get involved with the Boys & Girls Club. For more information, contact our Volunteer Manager at email@example.com or call 978-458-4526 x 20.
- Host a drive – Help bridge the gap between what our members pay to join the Club ($30 annually) and the cost to provide services by hosting a drive to collect regularly used supplies. Click here for more information about hosting a supply drive.
- Host a fundraiser – “Walking Towards Their Future” is a great way for teams of colleagues to get together and raise funds to carve our pathways to a bright future for teens in Lowell. Click here to read more about this program.
- Individual Volunteers – The Club is always looking for positive adult role models to support our programming from 2 PM – 8 PM each day. Download a flyer to share with your staff about volunteering at the Club here.
- Employee Giving Programs – Your employees can make a big difference with just a small monthly contribution to the Boys & Girls Club. We’d be happy to come talk with your staff and share more about the Club and ways to get involved. Contact Angel Brunelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-458-4526 x 19 for more information.
Contact our Volunteer Manager for more information.