School Year Program 2021-2022
We are so excited for your child to join us this school year! Our after-school programming will begin on Tuesday, August 31st. Please see below to learn how to register your child and for more information about our program and policies.
- How to register your child:
- Please fully complete and return the following forms to the Club Monday-Friday 10:00am-2:00pm or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Schedule your mandatory Virtual Parent Orientation. Call or email us at 978-458-4526 or email@example.com.
- Pay registration fees. $30 for youth aged 8-12, or $5 for teens aged 13-18.
The membership fee for the school year is $30. No child is turned away due to inability to pay; scholarships are offered to children who could not otherwise afford the membership fee. Contact the office to discuss scholarship or payment plan options at 978-458-4526. You can also click here to access a financial aid application.
Please note that the membership fee is non-refundable after the first day of after school or summer programming.
Club Rules/COVID-19 Safety Information:
The Boys & Girls Club of Lowell bases our safety procedures off of guidance from the CDC, our local Board of Health, and the MA Department of Health. Please be aware that this information is subject to change. Our current COVID-19 safety procedures can be found in our Parent Letter or our Parent Handbook Addendum.
Currently procedures also require parents/guardians of Club members to complete a daily COVID-19 screening prior to a member arriving at the Club. To access the form in English, please click here. You can also access it in Spanish by clicking here.
In addition to our COVID-19, the following Club rules must be followed at all times:
- To have fun!
- Please keep personal belongings in a safe space. The Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Respect your fellow Club members, Staff and be kind to one another.
- Club members that need to make a phone call must ask permission from a staff member.
- Members must wait inside the Club for rides.
- Additional expectations and guidelines will be provided during orientation
Open Door Policy:
The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell maintains an Open Door Policy. It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to set and enforce their expectations regarding how and when their child/teen may leave the Club. The Club is not a licensed child care center and cannot be responsible for the supervision of children beyond closing time. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their child/teens transportation to and from the Club.
We will be continuing our Contactless Pick-Up Process this school year. Please text your child’s name, age and pick-up time to 978-836-4942. Wait outside once you arrive, and we will bring your child out to you as quickly as possible. All members ages 12 and under must be picked up by 6:00pm!
***Until further notice, we will not be allowing outside visitors or guests into the club without an appointment. Parents may call ahead to pick-up or drop-off membership forms or payments, but must wear a mask at all times, and may not linger in our waiting area. We appreciate your understanding with these changes.***
The Club is implementing the Raptor Visitor Management System in order to ensure a safe Club environment for our members, staff, and volunteers at all times. Please click here to access the Club’s Raptor Guidance Manual and learn more about this new safety system and how it impacts parents and visitors.
Thank you for choosing the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Membership Desk at 978-458-4526, or firstname.lastname@example.org.