To end generational poverty in Lowell.
To inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
At Boys and Girls Club
- All young people ages 8-18 are welcome, our members represent diverse socio-economic and ethic backgrounds.
- We seek to provide a safe environment that meets our members’ basic needs as well as supports their growth and education.
- Membership fees are kept low at just $30 per year ($5 for teens) and many scholarships are granted to ensure access to all youth who can benefit from Club services.
- A wide variety of engaging program options empower youth to reach their full potential and become the adults they want to be.
- Our Club values of Teamwork, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity, and Fun are infused in all aspects of our programming and operations.
With the support of our community, youth in Lowell find within the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell the safe haven, adult role models, and opportunities they need to build bright futures and break the cycle of poverty.
Inside Boys and Girls Club
More In This Section
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell began over a century ago – in 1906, Lowell became one of the national leaders of the Boys Club movement, joining 53 member organizations
Our wonderful team and contact information
Board of Directors and Trustees
Meet our Board of Directors and Trustees
There are many ways to support the community, whether as a volunteer or as a donor. Click below to learn more.