Today, you can join other community supporters to ensure youth in Lowell always have access to programs at the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell. Your monthly gift, when combined with the commitment of others, helps ensure sustainability of the Clubs’ programs and services, allowing us to do whatever it takes to meet the most pressing needs of our young people and give them access to Great Futures. Through the Club Allies program, you can increase the impact of your giving by spreading your support over the year through convenient, monthly gifts to the Club. These monthly gifts help bridge the gap between the cost to provide services and support to our members (about $1,200 per year, per member) and the actual membership fee ($30 per year).
- Ensure members access to homework help at the Club
- Provide youth who need you most access to positive role models
- Make sure kids who live in low income households have a healthy dinner option each evening
- Make available beneficial programs such as athletics, music lessons, art instruction, robotics, career and college readiness and much more
- Make an investment in Lowell – every dollar invested in the young people at the Boys & Girls Club returns over $9 in benefits to the community. Click here to learn more.
- $50 per month ($600 per year) provides the food for 240 healthy meals.
- $30 per month ($300 per year) provides 30 Club members with small group mental health sessions.
- $10 per month ($120 per year) introduces 15 Club members to dance or yoga.
As a Club Ally, you’ll receive the following:
- Updates on kids & teens you’ve impacted through your gifts,
- A special gift from the Club as a token of our appreciation,
- The ability to increase, decrease or cancel your donation at any time,
- The knowledge that your monthly gift helps provide life-changing programs to hundreds of youth each day,
- And an annual summary of your giving for tax purposes.
If you have any questions please contact Yesenia, Assistant Development Director at email@example.com or 978.458.4526.